Monday, March 12, 2012

Car Farming

I take back what I said in my previous post about not putting more Card Car Ds in my deck since I draw the 2nd one most of the time. lol.

I dont care now if I draw the 2nd Car, as long as I can do this in turn1...

1)  Duality >> set 1-3 traps >> draw 2 with Car
2)  Allure >> set 1-3 traps >> draw 2 with Car
3) Duality >> Allure >> set 1-3 traps >> draw 2 with Car
OR
3.5) Allure >> Duality >> set 1-3 traps >> draw 2 with Car

Lol. Rip out 10-13 cards from your deck in turn 1.

I dont care if you Storm me, since I will Storm you too. rawr!

Yugioh now is like Dota/LoL/HoN...

Step1: Farm gold like mad
Step2: Farm your opponents using farmed items making them mad
Step3: Win and troll.

Compare to Yugimonz...

Step1: Farm cards with Car like mad
Step2: Farm your opponent using farmed Inzektor or Hieroglyph otk making them mad
Step3: Win and troll.














Let's all farm like a boss! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment