Sunday, August 7, 2011

New blog!

Hello and welcome to my YGO blog!

I'm Edsel and I'm from the Philippines. I made this blog because I was inspired by the other popular blogsites out there (Dueling Days and other sites in my blog roll) and thought that writing stuff about the game would be fun :) Another reason is that I haven't seen any Filipino YGO blogger so maybe I could be the first. Hopefully I would not waste anyone's time when they read my entries, LOL

Anyway, I'll usually blog about things that I can see here in the Philippine tournaments. Deck choices (meta), some new tech or ideas I might happen to come around, and hopefully I can give tournament reports of not just my games but also feature some of the matches I watch.

Well, that's all for introductions. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment