Friday, December 9, 2011

Back after a month of no blogs!

First of all, my sincerest apologies to everyone visiting my blog and finding no updates.
It has been more than a month since my last post and that was because of me taking care of things required for my new job and professional license (I'm an aeronautical engineer now! Yey!). But  I'm now used to my new schedule and I can now play Yugioh again so you can expect some new things here regularly.


So... what happened to Yugioh in the past month?

1.  The Philippine qualifier for Asia Plus Team Tournament was held and my team scrubbed it.

2.  The Philippine qualifier for Top Shop Tournament (Store Championships) was held and I only got so far as Top 8. Lost to Rabbit Ragia.

3   ORCS is released along with a new DARK Tier1 deck... Inzecters!

4.  A new hand destruction deck is formed due to the new Wind-up Zenmaighty and Wind-up Rat.

5.  SD22 full list is out! Lyla and CotLB is reprinted. I hear most ppl will only buy this for these two cards. No clear deck yet for the new dragons since Light Pulsar Dragon's effect was clarified.


Soooo many new things! I'll write about each of these at my next posts.

Thanks for reading! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment